Hoodies for men
Your hoodie accompanies you everywhere: to the gym, outdoor training or the next barbeque. It makes you look casual even during long cardio sessions or intensive dumbbell training, and it's also incredibly comfortable.
Men's hoodies - for training
Hoodies are probably the most casual of all sports tops. That's why we love them so much. So, listen to the music, pull on your hood and let's go: even rain won't stp you in your hoodie. At Gold's Gym, we have many different hoodies for you, so discover your style!
- Baggy hoodies: The most casual of all hoodie looks. You can find them in our oversize section.
- Bodybuilder hoodies: a sleeveless hoodie gives you that extra freedom of movement and accentuates your top shape.
- Tight-fitting hoodies are made of lightweight material: perfect for putting on after training or outdoor workouts on cool summer evenings.
Did you know? Besides hoodies, we also have muscle shirts, sport shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets in stock for you! This way, you'll be prepared for all weather conditions and every form of training.
Your Gold's Gym hoodie
Arnold Schwarzenegger was part of the Gold's Gym community, while greats like Clint Eastwood and Muhammad Ali have also relied on us. Moreover, away from the bodybuilding bubble, we have also made a name for ourselves in the fitness scene. We are cult. That's why our casual hoodies are to. Anone who wears them will sen a clear signal: I'm down for some serious training.
Cool hoodies, cool climate
Fitness is fantastic, but fairness is better: We produce Gold's Gym sportswear under fair conditions. It all starts with materials from sustainable sources, continues with fair working conditions during production, and only ends when your new favourite item arrives at the front door.
For a healthy and green future
- We use organic cotton from controlled, water-conserving and low-esmission farming
- We use recycled polyester or blended fabrics
- We produce under fair working conditions
- 100% transparent supply chain
- We avoid plastic waste by using less packaging and through CO²-neutral shipping from Germany